The newly launched Procaliber pairs hardtail efficiency with the trail-smoothing advantage of IsoSpeed for an XC racing machine that is comfortable from local trails to podium finishes. The Procaliber is built for blistering speed in every race. The carbon frame & trail taming IsoSpeed decoupler help you feel stronger for longer and a lighter parts spec keeps you flying up climbs and hammering on flats.
- Isospeed decoupler allows for a smoother ride without compromising power transfer.
- Improved internal cable routing with full internal tubes for a dropper post, drive train and rear brake.
- The geometry has changed too, with a slacker headtube, longer reach and shorter chain stays all combining to give a more balanced, faster ride.
- The 2021 range comes with 1x drive trains as standard across all models and tyre clearance has increased to 2.4”.
- The top two models of the Procaliber feature carbon wheels for the ultimate lightweight performance.
- Tubeless out of the box. All the models are set up tubeless including TLR strips, valves and sealant.
Trek Procaliber 9.5 2021 – £1,600: Carbon bike at an alloy price
Trek Procaliber 9.6 2021 – £1,950: Race ready with a RockShox Recon Gold Fork
Trek Procaliber 9.7 2021 – £2,550: Carbon wheels
Trek Procaliber 9.8 2021 – £3,100: Carbon everything
Where can I browse the range?
Prices range from £1,600 – £3,100